Ningxia Zhongyin Cashmere Industry Co., Ltd. announcement on abnormal fluctuation of stock trading
The company and all members of the board of directors guarantee that the information disclosure content is true, accurate and complete, and there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions.
1. Abnormal fluctuation of stock trading
Ningxia Zhongyin cashmere Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company" or "BOC cashmere industry", stock abbreviation:
* ST Zhongrong, stock code: 000982) the cumulative deviation value of the stock on July 23 and July 24, 2020 will reach 14.03%. According to the relevant provisions of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, the company's stock trading belongs to abnormal trading fluctuation.
II. Explanation of the company's attention and verification
In view of the abnormal fluctuation of the company's stock trading, the board of directors of the company has verified the relevant matters. The verification results are as follows:
1. There is no need to correct and supplement the information disclosed by the company in the early stage;
2. The controlling shareholders and the shareholders holding more than 5% of the shares of the company do not have major matters that should be disclosed but not disclosed about the company;
3. No unpublished major information that may or has had a great impact on the stock trading price of the company has been reported by the public media recently;
4. The company's business situation and internal and external business environment have not changed significantly recently;
5. The controlling shareholders and shareholders holding more than 5% of the shares of the company did not buy and sell the shares of the company during the abnormal fluctuation period of the company's stock trading;
Unfair information disclosure of the company.
3. There is no information that should be disclosed but not disclosed
The board of directors of the company confirmed that the company has not disclosed any items that should be disclosed in accordance with the rules for listing shares of Shenzhen Stock Exchange and other relevant provisions, or the planning, negotiation, intention and cooperation related to such matters
The information not disclosed by the board of directors in Shenzhen Stock Exchange shall not be disclosed in detail, and the information not disclosed by the board of directors shall not affect the stock price of the company.
4、 Necessary risk tips
1. On July 14, 2020, the company disclosed the "2020-54 Ningxia Zhongyin Cashmere Industry Co., Ltd. semi annual performance forecast". In the first half of 2020, the company will achieve a profit of 7-8 million yuan. This performance forecast is based on the preliminary calculation of the company's financial department, and the specific data is subject to the contents of the company's 2020 semi annual report.
2. At present, the company's stocks are subject to delisting risk warning. If the audited net profit of the company in 2020 continues to be negative, The Shenzhen Stock Exchange may suspend the listing and trading of the company's shares; if the company is suspended from listing, the Shenzhen Stock Exchange has the right to decide to terminate the listing and trading of the company's shares in case of the company's situation under 14.4.1 of the Listing Rules of Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
The company will strictly comply with the relevant laws and regulations to seriously fulfill the obligation of information disclosure. The company hereby solemnly reminds investors that the information released by the company shall be subject to the announcement published in the designated information disclosure media securities times, China Securities Journal, Securities Daily, Shanghai Securities News and www.cninfo.com.cn. At the same time, it also solemnly reminds investors to make prudent decisions and pay attention to investment risks.
It is hereby announced.
Board of directors of Ningxia Zhongrong Co., Ltd
July 27, 2002