Stock Code: 000971 stock abbreviation: * ST Gaosheng Announcement No.: 2021-05
Announcement on abnormal fluctuation of stock trading of Gaosheng Holding Co., Ltd
The company and all members of the board of directors guarantee that the contents of information disclosure are true, accurate and complete, and there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions.
I. Introduction to abnormal fluctuations in stock trading
Gaosheng Holding Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company" or "the company") shares (Stock Code: 000971, securities abbreviation: * ST Gaosheng) within three consecutive trading days on February 3, February 4 and February 5, 2021, the cumulative deviation value of closing price increase reaches 12%. According to the provisions on abnormal fluctuation of stock trading in the trading rules of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, it belongs to stock exchange It is easy to fluctuate abnormally.
II. Relevant information concerned and verified by the company
In view of the abnormal fluctuation of the company's stock price, the board of directors of the company conducted self-examination and verified with the controlling shareholder, actual controller and management. The verification results are as follows:
1. There is no need to correct and supplement the information disclosed by the company in the early stage;
2. No unpublished major information has been reported by the public media recently that may or has had a great impact on the stock trading price of the company;
3. The company's business situation and internal and external business environment do not exist in the near future and are not expected to change significantly;
4. The company, the controlling shareholder and the actual controller do not have any material matters about the company that should be disclosed but not disclosed or in the planning stage;
5. During the abnormal fluctuation of the company's stock trading, the controlling shareholder and the actual controller do not buy or sell the company's stock.
3. Whether there is any information that should be disclosed but not disclosed
The board of directors of the company has verified and confirmed that the company has not disclosed any matters that should be disclosed in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Stock Listing Rules, or the planning, negotiation, intention, agreement, etc. related to the matter. The board of directors has not been informed that the company has made disclosure according to the relevant provisions of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Stock Listing Rules The information disclosed and having a great impact on the stock price of the company; there is no need to correct and supplement the information disclosed in the early stage of the company.
4. Risk tips deemed necessary by listed companies
1. The audited net profit of the company in two consecutive accounting years of 2018 and 2019 is negative, and the stock of the company has been warned of delisting risk by Shenzhen Stock Exchange. According to the transitional period arrangement of the Listing Rules of Shenzhen Stock Exchange (revised in 2020), if the company's performance in 2020 does not touch the delisting risk warning of the new regulation and does not touch the listing suspension standard of the Listing Rules of Shenzhen Stock Exchange (revised in 2019), the company will timely apply to the Shenzhen stock exchange for withdrawing the delisting risk warning. In addition, if the illegal external guarantee and occupation of non operating funds have not been solved before the disclosure of 2020 annual report, the company's shares will continue to be subject to other risk warnings.
2. Without the approval or authorization of the general meeting of shareholders and the board of directors of the company, the original actual controller of the company privately used the official seal of Gaosheng holding company for many times as a co borrower or guarantor in the name of the company to provide guarantee for the financing of the original controlling shareholder and its related parties and the related parties of the original actual controller, with a total guarantee amount of 215, As of September 30, 2020, the balance of principal and interest is 2085.7848 million yuan. The company may pay the relevant debts due to the guarantee liability, which may affect the financial situation of the company.
3. The company has disclosed the "performance forecast for 2020" on January 30, 2021. According to the preliminary estimation by the financial department of the company, the net profit attributable to the shareholders of the listed company is expected to be 80 million to 120 million yuan, and the net profit after deducting the non recurring profit and loss is the loss
From 102 million yuan to 62 million yuan, the specific financial data will be disclosed in the company's annual report in 2020. Up to now, the company's 2020 annual report is still in preparation, and there is no significant difference between the actual operation and the disclosed performance forecast.
4. After further self-examination, the board of directors of the company confirmed that there was no violation of fair disclosure of information.
5. The information disclosure media designated by the company are China Securities Journal, Shanghai Securities News, securities times, securities daily and www.cninfo.com.cn. All information of the company is subject to the information published in the above designated media. Investors are requested to invest rationally and pay attention to risks.
It is hereby announced.
Board of directors of Gaosheng Holding Co., Ltd
February 5, 2012