China International fabric design competition is sponsored by China Textile Industry Federation, and jointly organized by China Textile Information Center, national textile product development center, textile industry branch of China Council for the promotion of international trade, textile industry vocational skill appraisal guidance center, China Fashion Color Association, Frankfurt Exhibition (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd, It is the most authoritative and influential professional event in the field of textile fabric design in China.
China's popular fabrics shortlisted is an important activity to highlight the product development achievements of the textile industry. Its purpose is to promote textile enterprises to establish a market-oriented product development management system, cultivate excellent fabric design talents, show the enterprise's R & D strength, build a promotion platform with industry influence, and enhance the market competitiveness of new products. According to the fabric development cycle and procurement practice, China International fabric design competition is held twice a year in spring, summer, autumn and winter. On the basis of previous regular events, the Organizing Committee of this competition and Fujian Yongrong Jinjiang Co., Ltd. jointly set up "2022 China International fabric design competition - nylon product development and Application Award".
Domestic and foreign textile and garment enterprises, textile fabric design professional institutions and independent fabric designers can participate in the competition. The products must be clothing fabrics that can be mass-produced. The application fields can cover men's formal wear, fashionable women's wear, casual wear, sportswear, shirts, jeans, underwear and children's wear.
The deadline for the collection of products submitted for approval is June 20, 2022 (subject to the postmark date of the products sent for approval).
Composition of judges
The evaluation committee is composed of well-known domestic and foreign textile technology experts, textile materials experts, color application experts, fashion trend experts, well-known clothing brand designers, representatives of international purchasers and suppliers.
1. Individual award:
Prize of 2 nylon fiber product development
2 winners of nylon fiber Market Application Award, with a prize of 8000 yuan / person
Nylon fiber products Fashion Color Award 2, prize money 8000 yuan / person
2. Several outstanding awards
(1) enterprise rights and interests
The shortlisted enterprises will enjoy the following honors and rights:
1. The winning enterprises announced the list of shortlisted enterprises through "Fabrics China China popular fabrics", "China Textile", "first textile network", "China clothing business information network" and other industry media;
2. He was awarded the honorary certificate of "China fashion fabric shortlisted enterprises" and was invited to participate in the annual "2022 China International Fabric Design Competition Award Ceremony".
3. The shortlisted enterprises participating in the 2022 China international textile fabrics and accessories (autumn and winter) Expo will be awarded the honorary logo plaque of the booth of "China's fashion fabric shortlisted enterprises".
4. The participating enterprises can enjoy the VIP account rights of DPI spacetm artificial intelligence pattern creative design platform for half a year, and download 100 high-definition original images for free; The enterprises that won the best pattern Creative Award can enjoy the super VIP account permission for half a year, and 1000 high-definition patterns can be downloaded free of charge.
5. The top ten textile fabric designers and training advanced units in China are recommended to participate in the evaluation.
6. It is recommended to join "national textile product development base" enterprises and "Chinese popular fabric tag" enterprises.
7. It is recommended to participate in industry innovation activities such as "2022 China Textile Industry Federation product development contribution award" and "cultivating and promoting ten categories of innovative textile products in 2022".
8. Priority is given to be invited to participate in "China Textile Innovation annual conference" and "global textile and clothing supply chain conference" and other industry exchange activities.
9. Preferential invitation to participate in "climate training camp" activities, award-winning enterprises can be given priority to apply for participation in "climate innovation 2030 action".
(2) publicity and promotion
1. The award-winning products were publicized through "Fabrics China China popular fabrics", "textile guide" and "prospect of textile and clothing trends".
2. The winning products of the shortlisted enterprises will be preferentially displayed and promoted in the "China textile fabric fashion trend release area" and "China Textile Information Center booth" in 2022 China international textile fabrics and accessories (autumn and winter) Expo.
3. The award-winning products are recommended for static display in the "future nylon" sustainable fashion creative space.
4. In addition, it will be released in the fashion exhibition of China's famous fashion designers in the form of virtual garment design (3D) in 2022.
5. The award-winning products will be statically displayed and promoted in the "Dawan District international textile fabrics and Accessories Expo", "Jiangsu (Shengze) Textile Expo", "Guangzhou International Textile City special launch", "Ningbo Fashion Festival" and "Keqiao Fashion Week" and other professional exhibition activities in 2022.
6. Exhibitors are first invited to participate in the overseas promotion of Chinese popular fabrics at the 2022 TEXWORLD Paris.
(3) cultivation services
1. Product planning training. Give priority to the shortlisted enterprises in market analysis and research, popular trend application, product development planning, color design and other aspects of specialized course training, to improve the enterprise product development ability.
2. Marketing promotion training. Priority should be given to the shortlisted enterprises in product promotion manual, exhibition hall display planning, product quality sense display method and management, etc., so as to enhance the effect of enterprise product marketing promotion; We will give priority to planning for the shortlisted enterprises and invite well-known fashion designers to design ready-made garments, so as to enhance the market performance of the shortlisted fabrics.
3. Social responsibility training. According to the specific requirements of the code of conduct of "CSC9000T textile and garment enterprises social responsibility management system", we can help the shortlisted enterprises to establish social responsibility management system and sustainable development strategy, and improve their sustainable development ability and ESG performance. Enterprises can give priority to participating in international cooperation projects in the field of social responsibility and sustainable development on behalf of the industry.
1. The intellectual property rights of the submitted products shall be owned by the submitted enterprises, and the organizers shall have the right to use and disseminate the products. The Organizing Committee of the competition is not responsible for verifying the ownership of the products submitted for examination. In case of any intellectual property dispute, the participating enterprises shall bear the corresponding legal liabilities.
2. The products to be submitted for approval shall be voluntarily declared by the enterprise and must be the garment fabrics that can be produced in batch.
3. The nylon content of the products submitted for approval must be no less than 30%, and the declaration shall be made according to eight categories, including men's formal wear, fashionable women's wear, casual wear, sportswear, shirts, jeans, underwear and children's wear.
4. There should be no less than 6 and no more than 20 varieties of products to be submitted for approval, and the sample size should be 60cm × 60cm fabric sample. Samples need not be submitted in quintuplicate. Fabric products jointly developed by several enterprises or institutions shall be specified in the declaration form.
5. The "additional 2m" is used for the promotion of the "digital product transformation".
6. The products submitted for approval will be used for filing, review, display, publicity and marketing, etc. the samples will not be returned, and those that do not meet the requirements of sample submission will not participate in the evaluation.
7. Products submitted for approval must be submitted for online application, and the deadline for application is June 20, 2022.
Online declaration process description
Participating enterprises must apply online, and the application process is as follows:
Step 1 login / registration
Visit the official website of China International fabric design competition（ http://competition.fabricschina.com.cn ）, click on the column of "China International fabric design competition / China popular fabrics shortlisted" to participate in the selection.
Registered users can log in directly. Unregistered users need to register first and then log in.
The second step is to improve the data
After logging into the system, please improve the enterprise information before you can declare products.
Step 3 product declaration
Click the "product declaration" button in the navigation bar of the webpage to fill in the information of the fabric submitted for approval, and then click the submit button. If you need to declare more than one product, click the "save and continue to declare" button to apply for the next fabric product submitted for approval, and so on until all fabrics are declared.
Step 4 product delivery
Click the "Declaration record" button in the navigation bar of the webpage to enter the product declaration list page. Click the "print" button in turn to print out all the declaration forms, and attach the corresponding fabric sample on each declaration form, and mail them together with the fabric submitted for approval (fabric in quintuplicate, one copy of declaration form).
Mailing address :
Room 211, Xiaoyun center, 15 Xiaguangli, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Organizing Committee of China International fabric design competition
Zhang Yafang (188) Tel: 136716
Note: when the Organizing Committee receives the fabric sent, the system will automatically send a short message to the applicant.
For details, please contact us
Organizing Committee of China International fabric design competition
Wang Fang: 13671236773
Zhan Yaqi: 18811582556
Xie ran: 13671125634
Yu Tingting: 18210323312