Global Perspective: India Cotton Price Is Expected To Decline In The Near Future
As India's domestic cotton price fell to 61000 rupees/kand and the premium on ICE futures dropped significantly, India's cotton export demand began to recover. According to the data of Gujarat Trade Association, the price of S-6 fell to 61550 rupees/kand on January 25.
Cotton traders in Karnataka said that after the fall in domestic cotton prices, Indian cotton has been exported in a small amount, while Bangladesh has import demand. At the current price level, Bangladesh is the only buyer. In recent months, Indian cotton prices have been significantly higher because Indian cotton farmers have been selling up cotton, and China has no import demand. If Indian cotton prices continue to fall, cotton farmers may not sell as they did earlier this year. At present, the transaction price of most seed cotton in India is 7500-8200 rupees per kilowatt, while the MSP price this year is only 6080 rupees per kilowatt.
An Indian trader said that the premium of Indian cotton price on ICE has dropped from nearly 15 cents to more than 10 cents, which will gradually revive export demand. It is reported that India has exported 200000 packages for shipment at present, and the shipment volume will continue to increase in the future. The Indian Cotton Association estimated that India's cotton export volume in this year was 3 million bales, lower than 4.3 million bales in the previous year, and the US Department of Agriculture predicted 4 million bales.
At present, India's domestic yarn demand is beginning to recover. With the price stabilizing, the yarn mill has begun to increase the purchase of raw materials, and will start to replenish the raw material inventory in the next 2-3 months. The Indian Textile Union said that according to the current supply and demand situation, Indian cotton prices are expected to stabilize at the current level. As demand is still under pressure, the price fluctuation in this year will not be obvious. In view of the increase in Indian cotton production this year and the insufficient demand, it is expected that Indian cotton prices will fall in the near future.
- Related reading
Quotation Today: Cotton Futures Closed At 2305 Yuan/Ton Yesterday|
China Cotton Association Seed Cotton Purchase Settlement Price Difference Reference Table Released|
Market Dynamics: The Price Of Imported Cotton Rose Sharply Today|
Market Dynamics: Ice Cotton Continued To Rise, Some Traders Closed The Offer|
- Bullshit | ZARA X Qile New Co Branded Shoe Series Design
- Listed company | 嘉欣丝绸(002404)：2022年净利预增50%-100%
- Industry dialysis | 国家统计局：1月份采购经理指数及运行情况升分析
- Fashion makeup | 穿衣打扮：灰色成为今年春夏流行色
- financial news | Industry Stock Market: Pay Attention To The Forecast Of 2022 Annual Performance Of 17 Listed Companies
- Listed company | The Performance Loss Of Shenzhen Annell In 2022 Is 230 Million Yuan - 270 Million Yuan.
- Listed company | Leading Shares (600630): Advance Loss Of RMB400 Million To RMB570 Million In 2022
- Listed company | Huafang Shares (600448): Advance Loss Of RMB59 Million In 2022
- Today's quotation | Quotation Today: Cotton Futures Closed At 2305 Yuan/Ton Yesterday
- Industry stock market | Meibang Clothing'S Annual Performance In 2022, Net Profit Loss Of 780 Million Yuan To 720 Million Yuan
- St Ü Ssy X Nike'S New Co Branded Collection
- ZARA X Qile New Co Branded Shoe Series Design
- Industry Stock Market: Pay Attention To The Forecast Of 2022 Annual Performance Of 17 Listed Companies
- The Performance Loss Of Shenzhen Annell In 2022 Is 230 Million Yuan - 270 Million Yuan.
- Leading Shares (600630): Advance Loss Of RMB400 Million To RMB570 Million In 2022
- Huafang Shares (600448): Advance Loss Of RMB59 Million In 2022
- Quotation Today: Cotton Futures Closed At 2305 Yuan/Ton Yesterday